Web Content Writer
Web Content Writer (m/f)
in Bielefeld (Germany) or remote – The position is open from now
Our ideal candidate is an internet junkie, preferably a blogger, with exceptional writing and editing skills, a stream of fresh ideas, and a love of all things digital and social.
Who we are
We are one of the leading QR Code services, providing our customers around the globe with a free QR Code Generator and a QR Code Marketing Software for creating mobile campaigns. We want to make QR Codes exciting to users and we dedicate all our resources into that vision.
What we are looking for
Our web editor must be equally comfortable tackling the day-to-day details and thinking strategically. S/he must be highly organized, deadline-driven, collaborative, and adept at using analytics and SEO to make editorial decisions.
- Maintain an organized library of marketing collateral
- Proofread, copy-editing and review page layouts for web content, data sheets, solution overviews, presentations and newsletter articles
- Work with Marketing to develop an editorial calendar and to maintain website
- Produce electronic marketing materials including customer case studies, whitepapers, infographics, surveys, etc.
- Develop and edit content and messaging for marketing and sales campaign communications
- Write and produce solution-specific materials
- Support other projects as a member of the Marketing Team
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Business, or Communications
- Strong writer and knowledge of grammar, proofreading and other related issues
- Experience with creating and executing marketing programs
- Proficient in Internet research and data gathering
- Ability to translate complex technical ideas into digestible, concise content
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- Exceptional communication skills including writing and speaking
- Ability to take direction but also to think independently and creatively
- Self-motivated and open to learning and sharing new ideas
- Possibility of advancement of your personal and professional skills in an innovative and fast-growing company
- Chance to communicate with an international customer base of +20.000 companies from +160 countries including high profile big brand clients
- Collaboration in a young, dynamic and motivated team with a flat hierarchy
- A great place to work in the heart of Bielefeld, Germany or from wherever you want to in the world (remote)
- Enjoy a leisure room with table-tennis, gaming, fully furnished kitchen and balcony
Are you ready for this new challenge?
Send us your application which includes a cover letter, curriculum vitae, desired salary and date of joining the company to email@example.com
You can’t match all required skills but you think you can learn fast and make up the deficit at work and free time? Please apply as well.
Do you have questions?
Give us a call at +49 (0) 521 – 44 81 44 – 0 or write us an email.