UI / UX Frontend-Developer
UI / UX Frontend-Developer (m/f)
in Bielefeld (Germany) or remote – The position is open from now
We need a strong UI/UX Developer to help us build our next generation web-based applications!
Who we are
We are one of the leading QR Code services, providing our customers around the globe with a free QR Code Generator and a QR Code Marketing Software for creating mobile campaigns. We want to make QR Codes exciting to users and we dedicate all our resources into that vision.
What we are looking for
We are looking for a talented designer who has the skill not only to create high quality graphics, but the ability to apply their creations to a user-centered design. Excellent HTML5 and CSS3 knowledge, and the ability to position and control UI elements are necessary, along with an understanding of how to construct designs flexible enough to display across multiple browsers, screen sizes, platforms and devices. Most importantly, we are looking for designers that will be able to understand how the product users will want to instinctively interact with the UI, and provide them with the ability to perform their tasks intuitively.
- Rapid Wireframing/Prototyping new solutions
- Advocate for users by sitting in on user calls, developing user flows, and crafting user stories
- Work closely with the back end development team for seamless integration
- Participate in determining the technical roadmap and strategy for the underlying platform
- Develop User Experience (UX) and translate wireframes and designs into code
- Develop best practices for developing modern web applications
- Communicates openly and likes working collaboratively
- Professional experience as a UX designer, Interface designer, or Product Manager with Usability focus
- Strong knowledge of user interface best practices
- A solid understanding of modern web and mobile development
- Ability to give and take honest, thoughtful criticism
- User Experience Design
- User Interface Design
- Mobile Application Design
- Web Design
- Possibility of advancement your personal and professional skills in an innovative and fast-growing company with scope of design
- Chance to obtain global recognition of your programming and design skills through working on a leading product, with an international customer base of +20.000 companies from +160 countries including high profile big brand clients
- Collaboration in a young, dynamic and motivated team with a flat hierarchy
- A great place to work in the heart of Bielefeld, Germany or from wherever you want to in the world (remote)
- Enjoy a leisure room with table-tennis, gaming, fully furnished kitchen and balcony
- Attend national and international developer and web conferences
Are you ready for this new challenge?
Send us your application which includes a cover letter, curriculum vitae, desired salary and date of joining the company to email@example.com
You can’t match all required skills but you think you can learn fast and make up the deficit at work and free time? Please apply as well.
Do you have a question?
Give us a call at +49 (0) 521 – 44 81 44 – 0 or write us an email.