Web-Designer / Frontend-Developer
Web-Designer / Frontend-Developer (m/f)
In Bielefeld (Germany) or remote – The position is open from now
Become our next design guru who enthuses our customers in more than 160 countries with awesome state of the art design!
Who we are
We are one of the leading QR Code services, providing our customers around the globe with a free QR Code Generator and a QR Code Marketing Software for creating mobile campaigns. We want to make QR Codes exciting to users and we dedicate all our resources into that vision.
What we are looking for
We see design as a continuous process of improving and perfecting every inch of our website and resources. We need someone who is able to design with great attention to detail and who likes to work in a product company on a great variety of design tasks.
- Ongoing maintenance and improvement of our websites
Development of innovative visual designs, screen layouts, user interface elements, graphics, icons, illustrations, product videos, newsletters, presentations, eBooks, case studies and other print materials
- Design, prepare and conduct A/B tests
- Close collaboration with Marketing, BizDev and Content Creators
- Keeping up to date with new development techniques, best practices and design trends
- Serious HTML/CSS/jQuery development experience
- Experience designing responsive websites and user interfaces
- Solid understanding of cross-browser/platform issues and code solutions
- 2+ years of experience in similar position
- Experience with WordPress or other CMS
- Expert with graphic design tools like Photoshop, Illustrator or Sketch
- High creativity, design comprehension, attention to detail
- Knowledge in UI principles, graphic design principles, and web standards
- Time management, problem solving, teamwork, and communication skills
- Possibility to invest all your passion into a big project
- Chance to obtain global recognition of your design skills through working on a high traffic website, with an international customer base from +160 countries including high profile big brand clients
- Creative, fast-paced and innovative work environment
- A great place to work in the heart of Bielefeld, Germany or from wherever you want to in the world (remote)
- Enjoy a leisure room with table-tennis, gaming, fully furnished kitchen and balcony
- Attend national and international design conferences
Are you ready for this new challenge?
Send us your application which includes a cover letter, curriculum vitae, desired salary and date of joining the company to firstname.lastname@example.org
You can’t match all required skills but you think you can learn fast and make up the deficit at work and free time? Please apply as well.
Do you have questions?
Give us a call at +49 (0) 521 – 44 81 44 – 0 or write us an email.